Harishpur Natural Initiatives Private Limited (“HNIPL”): The owner of the www.harishpurtea.com website, along with all the information, products and services displayed on the said website are the property of Harishpur Natural Initiatives Private Limited (HNIPL), a private limited company registered under the Companies Act, India.
Harishpur t-Commerce (“HTC”): Defined as the package of commercial/ transactional features of the www.harishpurtea.com e commerce platform.
User: A “User” is defined as an entity, either individual or corporate, who/which accesses the website www.harishpurtea.com whether for the purpose of obtaining information, viewing details of products and services and/or for carrying out commercial transactions.
User Information: User Information is defined as any information provided to www.harishpurtea.com through the various feedback features on the site or through email communication.
All the information, products and services displayed on the said website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your (the User’s) order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. HTC has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the HTC transactional features, the User is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions given below. HNIPL reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions carefully prior to use of the said site, www.harishpurtea.com.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will always be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to carry out transactions offered.
3. Price and Availability: The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of HNIPL. While HNIPL strives to provide the best possible pricing and discounts online, prices and/or discounts/promos in brick-n-mortar outlets may at times seem more attractive.
4. Cancellation of Orders: Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.harishpurtea.com shall not be entertained. However, HNIPL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. In such cases, the payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
5. Delivery errors on account of misinformation by User: If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by HNIPL for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
6. User-provided Information: The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true User Information and ensure that privacy of such information is maintained by not revealing log-in details to others and by not keeping their systems unattended in a logged-in condition when operating in public places. HNIPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such information provided by the User is found not to be true, wholly or partly, HNIPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject registration and debar the User from using the services of www.harishpurtea.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. Confidentiality of User Information: HNIPL undertakes to keep User Information confidential and to only release such information to its employees and service providers as may be required for effective fulfillment of transactions and delivery of goods and services and for disseminating product/service related information to registered customers.
8. Credit Card related issues: HNIPL will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
9. Product complaints: HNIPL will not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
10. Legality of digital communications: The E commerce platform communicates with the User electronically, i.e. through notifications on the site, through emails and SMS messaging. The User agrees that all such electronic (digital) communication will be considered legally at par with hardcopies/physical communications.
11. User Feedback: HNIPL reserves the right to delete User comments that are judged as obscene, foul, objectionable and likely to be an affront on the sensibilities of other visitors to the site. Constructive criticism of HNIPL products/services, delivery and any aspect of its operations is however welcome and all efforts would be made to rectify/remedy shortcomings pointed out.
12. Intellectual Property: HNIPL and all its service providers expressly reserve all rights for all intellectual property displayed on the site (www.harishpurtea.com) in text, programs, products, services, processes, technology, content and other material. Downloading, reproduction and use of any such property in any form without the express permission of HNIPL will be construed as breach of IP rights of HNIPL or relevant partners/service providers.
13. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers: HNIPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the information/content/services on www.harishpurtea.com. This, without limitation, includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of assigned third-party service providers.
Third party content, wherever used in the site (www.harishpurtea.com) is on ‘as is where is’ condition. Any risks associated with the use of such content must be borne by the User and HNIPL will not be responsible for any errors and omissions arising thereof.
14. Site Security: The User is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site, including but not limited to a)accessing data through unauthorized log ins; b)willful attempt to breach the security of the system; c) willfully affecting the performance of the system through activities such as virus infections, spamming, mail-bombing and/or otherwise causing the system to crash; d) sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and advertisements; and e) forging any TCP/IP packet headers or any part of header information in any email or newsgroup posting. HNIPL reserves the right to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against such violators.
15. Legal Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. The Courts in the Indian state of West Bengal shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Harishpur t-commerce delivers worldwide.
A. Domestic Shipping (within India)